DCA is comprised of small businesses, mass transit agencies, budget watchdogs, trade associations, and private companies devoted to saving taxpayers billions of dollars by transitioning to the one dollar coin.
Our Mission Statement
DCA is dedicated to saving American taxpayers billions of dollars by transitioning to a one dollar coin. We are focused on educating taxpayers and policy-makers about the benefits of increasing dollar coin circulation.
We believe the dollar coin will yield cost savings to American businesses and consumers, smaller environmental impact, assistance to the visually impaired, and improved national commerce.
- American Amusement Machine Association
- American Federation of Government Employees
- Arizona Automatic Merchandising Council
- Arizona Mining Association
- Citizens Against Government Waste
- Copper and Brass Fabricators Council
- Copper Development Association
- Global Brass and Copper
- Illinois Automatic Merchandising Council
- Massachusetts Vending Association
- Mid-Atlantic Carwash Association
- MBI Coin
- National Bulk Vendors Association
- National Mining Association
- PMX Industries
- Snack Food Association
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
- Tri-State Automatic Merchandising Council
- Weiss Express Wash
- Wisconsin Automatic Merchandising Council
- The Honorable Jim Kolbe, Honorary Co-Chairman
- The Honorable Tim Penny, Honorary Co-Chairman
With cotton prices at an all-time high and the federal debt ballooning, the Dollar Coin Alliance is calling on Congress to act to save billions in taxpayer money by transitioning from the dollar note to the $1 coin.